Beautiful Home! Desirable open floor plan w/ rich hardwood floors, kitchen features ctr island, granite c-tops & an abundance of cabinet space & c-top space - you will love the personal coffee/juice bar! Living area has lg floor to ceiling windows & is centered by a cozy fireplace. Mstr suite offers spacious mstr BR, lg walk in closet & spa-like bath. Lower level is perfect for entertaining or family movie nights w/ separate family room & game area. Gorgeous outdoor setting has lg front yard for the kids & peaceful deck & patio areas...and the bus picks the kids up right out your front door!
Single Family, Other
2 Full/1 Three-Qtr/1 Half
4,166 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
272 - Eden Prairie
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Recreation Room, Office, Kitchen/Dining Combo
- Formal, Breakfast Area
- Washer/Dryer Connection
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- 1st Floor Bath, Master Bedroom Bath
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,866 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,300 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Cook Top Range, Wall Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer, Disposal, Humidifier
- Hardwood, Tile
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Forced Air.
- Walkout, Full, Finished, Concrete, Bath/Lav in Basement
- Guest Facilities
- Egress Window
- 2. Fireplace, Living Room, Family Room, Wood-burning.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage.
- Deck, Patio
- Sprinkler System
- Wood Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Corner, City Road, Paved Road.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $524,900
Median Sold Price $380,000
Days On Site 65
Sales-List Price 99.7%
SOURCE: Regional MLS of Minnesota, Inc. (RMLS/Northstar)