This house is cute as a button inside & out. Nice landscaping & front entry patio draw you in to a cozy living room. Off of it is a larger master bedroom. The laundry room would make a great master bedroom bath. Straight ahead is the U shaped kitchen & dining area. Open to the kitchen is a family room for rest & relaxation. There are 3 additional bedrooms and updated bath. The back yard is a private paradise. There's a wonderful covered patio area with custom pull down shutters, a storage shed with electricity & an outdoor shower enclosed in a fenced yard. There is an additional patio area for outdoor entertainment that has a concrete block pad for a boat or RV. The AC system is 2 years old. A gas stove, dryer and hot water heater keep electric bills low. All tile flooring except Fam Room
Single Family, 1 Story
City, Gas Water Heater
Concrete Block, Wood Frame
1,592 sq. ft
Bowe Gardens Sec K 2
Cable TV, Telephone, Natural Gas
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Laundry Room
- Dryer, Gas Dryer, Microwave, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Tile, Vinyl, Concrete, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Window/Wall Unit, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Wall Unit, Central.
- Guest Facilities
- No Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Window Treatment, Laundry Facilities
Exterior / Lot Features
- Open Parking.
- Asphalt Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Outside Shower, Extra Storage. Paved Road.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $324,950
Median Sold Price $263,950
Days On Site 89
Sales-List Price 97.1%
SOURCE: Space Coast MLS