Detail driven custom built Rancher in one of Carroll County's sought after communities! Breathtaking views from the ample sized tiered rear deck overlooking rear yard which backs to your own conversation area. Enjoy the hot summer days and those not so hot summer days in your private in-ground heated salt water pool. Are you a car enthusiastic? This home features an attached 3 car garage plus a detached 3-car garage! The welcoming entrance into the gleaming hardwood floor foyer to the expansive openness of the main living area of the formal Living Room, Dining Room and Family Room which is open to the Breakfast room and the Gourmet kitchen. There is room for all of your food prepping and serving with the massive center island and counter tops that go on and on. An abundance of cabinets and corner pantry closet will satisfy storage needs. You~ll find convenience in cooking with the cooktop and wall oven with microwave. King bed? No problem with this huge Master Bedroom with Sitting Area. There are dual walk-in closets and a luxurious Master bathroom with a separate large tiled shower, oversized tub, dual vanities and water closet. Two additional bedroom and a buddy bath are located on the opposite side of the home. The basement is ready and waiting for your ideas for finishing with a full bath rough-in. Take a look at the virtual tour for a complete floor plan with pictures.
Single Family, Rambler, Ranch, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Sump Pump, LP Gas Water Heater, Well
Stick Built, Stone, Vinyl Siding
3,327 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
220v Service, Cable TV
Carroll County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Florida Room, Breakfast Room, Attic
- Master Bathroom
- Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 3,327 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Microwave, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Double Oven, Wall Oven, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Propane. Forced Air.
- Partial, Full, Entrance Outside, Unfinished Basement, Walkout
- Guest Facilities
- 1. Gas Burning, Mantle, Stone, Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 6 Parking Spaces. Gravel, Oversized Parking.
- Stone, Vinyl
- Deck, Patio
- Pool Description
- Child safety fence, Heated, In-ground, Saltwater
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Sidewalks.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $374,900
Median Sold Price $300,000
Days On Site 92
Sales-List Price 99.5%
SOURCE: Bright MLS