Beautiful both inside and out, this 4 bedroom, 3 bath home is located on a quiet cul-de-sac in the charming Arlington Heights community of Riverside and has been updated throughout. Situated on nearly a 1/2 acre lot, there is no limit to the possibilities you can do with this amazing yard. The large gourmet kitchen was recently remodeled with solid Alderwood cabinets, granite counters, and black appliances. There is a bedroom and bathroom on the main floor of the home, and the upstairs showcases 3 bedrooms including the oversized master bedroom with a walk in closet. The home was recently updated with all new interior doors and hardware, new front doors, new exterior paint on the home, new A/C with all new duct work, as well as a new roof 7 years ago. This home shows pride of ownership in every way! You have an amazing view of the local mountains and this property backs up to an orange grove so you have no neighbors behind you. Conveniently located to shopping, schools, restaurants, Starbucks, and the 91 freeway, coupled with amazing curb appeal this home will not disappoint! Home sweet home awaits you on Kayjay Street.
Single Family, Traditional, 2 Story
2,114 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room
- First Floor Bedroom
- Hookups in Laundry Room, Inside
- Dishwasher, Gas Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Microwave, Dryer, Washer, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Central Air
- Guest Facilities
- Family Room, Living Room.
- Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar, Built-Ins, Built-Ins, Granite Counter Top
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 3 Parking Spaces. Driveway, 3 Car Garage.
- Concrete, Slab
- Tile, Concrete
- Lot View
- Mountain, Panoramic
- Wood, Wrought Iron
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Street Lights. Curbs Walk, Suburban.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $440,000
Median Sold Price $404,000
Days On Site 80
Sales-List Price 99.3%
SOURCE: California Regional MLS