Wonderful opportunity to own a beautifully updated pool and spa entertainer's dream home on large lot! Lovingly cared for by original owners, this home is in true turn-key condition. Interior features of this pristine property include large remodeled kitchen fully equipped with Thermador stainless steel appliances, built-in refrigerator, oak cabinetry with pull-out drawers/amazing storage options & plenty of seating along the spacious breakfast bar counter. Enjoy socializing & entertaining with ease as this open concept floor plan provides for kitchen to be open to the dining room, large wet-bar area & family room. Additional interior designer touches include custom built-ins throughout, crown molding, recessed lighting, ceiling fans, shutters, & most recently newly replaced windows/sliders in downstairs living area. Formal living room, convenient laundry room & office/den (with large storage closet) also on lower level. Upper level features a master bedroom suite with walk-in closet/bathroom, three additional spacious bedrooms & large shared bathroom. Incredible privacy surround you in the lushly landscaped back yard fully equipped for all of your entertaining needs with pool & spa, built-in BBQ, fire pit, two portable patio covers with fans/lighting, & stairs to an upper deck for added outdoor enjoyment! Excellent location at the end of the cul de sac, this home also includes a large three car garage, add'l hobby/storage room as well as coveted RV/Boat parking options.
Single Family, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater
2,838 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Living Room, Utility Room
- Master Suite, Walk-In Closet
- Gas Dryer Hookup, Hookups in Laundry Room, Inside
- Range/Oven Built-in, Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Double Oven, Freezer, Garbage Disposal, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Self-Cleaning Oven, Trash Compactor, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Central Air, Whole House Fan, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Full Copper Plumbing
- Guest Facilities
- Bay Window(s), Double Pane, Garden Window, Wood Frame
- Family Room, Living Room, Gas Burning, Wood-burning.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire, Alarm
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar, Bar, Built-Ins, Built-Ins, Crown Molding, Granite Counter Top, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Storage, Wet Bar, Window Drapes-curtains
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 3 Parking Spaces. No Parking, Boat Parking, Direct Garage Access, Driveway, 3 Car Garage, RV Parking.
- Balcony, Deck, Patio, Front Porch
- Pool Description
- Private, Heated, In-ground, Permits
- Private Spa, Heated Spa, In Ground
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- BBQ, Street Lights, Gazebo. Curbs Walk.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $510,000
Median Sold Price $470,000
Days On Site 84
Sales-List Price 98.8%
SOURCE: California Regional MLS