Beautiful mid-level lakefront home in popular Crescent Lakes has it all. Beginning with beautiful- curb appeal leading to the entry where you are greeted with expansive lake views. Large picture windows throughout the living, dinning and master bedroom bring the outside in. Complementing this lake view is an open floor plan with lighted custom niches flanking both sides of the stone fireplace. The gourmet kitchen has loads of cabinetry, granite surfaces, large island nwith eating bar, upper and lower dimmable counter lighting, a large walk in pantry and SS appliances. The Split Bedroom plan allows for private guest retreat or office, the Master Bedroom Suite located on the opposite side has large bay windows looking out to gorgeous lake views, and a serene backyard with huge trees. Room darkening shades make life easier for those working late hours. The master bath completes the Suite with a walk in tile shower , split vanities, plus storage for linens or dresser space and large walk-in closet. Upstairs Laundry room is adjacent to the garage for easy clean up. Huge Rec Room with stone fireplace and wet bar, can easily accommodate visitors or separate living quarters, two bedrooms and bath plus additional storage space with built in shelves that functions as safe room and second laundry facilities complete the lower level. The oversize garage has built in storage and is insulated and painted. A well and sprinkler system keep the yard beautiful with minimal maintenance. All this plus 5 stocked lakes, 2 community pools, playground and bike/walking paths adjacent to 12 years of top rated Andover Central Schools, shopping, dining and K-96.
Single Family, Ranch, Traditional, 1 Story
Public Water Service
3,259 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Natural Gas, Sewer
Andover School District (Usd 385)
Detailed Room Information
- Main B/R on Main Floor, Split Plan
- Kitchen Combo
- Gas Dryer Hookup, Hookups in Basement, Hookups in Laundry Room
- Island, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Master Bedroom Bath, Dual Sinks
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Refrigerator, Range-Oven, Humidifier, Range Hood
- Hardwood, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Finished, Full, View Out
- Guest Facilities
- Storm Door
- 2 or More Fireplaces, Living Room, Family Room, Gas Burning, Decorative.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-in Closets, Wet Bar, Window Coverings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage.
- Sprinkler System
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Water Front, Security Lighting, Sidewalks, Club House, Playground. Paved Road, Irrigation well.
- Community Amenities
- Recreation Facilities, Park Play Area, Clubhouse
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $312,200
Median Sold Price $135,000
Days On Site 43
Sales-List Price 98.4%
SOURCE: South Central Kansas MLS