We invite you to be surprised, inspired and thoroughly delighted by one of the cityâs finest and creative residential renovations. All in a prime South End location with stunning water views that warm the soul--especially as the sun rises in the morning! Noted architect Anne Whitney redesigned this antique Greek revival home in 2008, merging a former three-unit dwelling into a sophisticated multi-level single family residence. The Shaker-style kitchen with its Wolf gas range, custom cabinetry and honed black granite counters has been featured in Accent Magazine. By the way, the property was also a stop on the holiday house tour. No wonder! Each of the formal rooms and four bedrooms has a uniquely warm and individual charm, accented by custom built-ins and wide-pine floors throughout. Every room has a water view! Full length mahogany decks accent the living spaces which include formal living and dining rooms as well as a beautiful and dramatic Great Room with soaring cathedral ceilings, massive gas fireplace, exposed beams and, of course, French doors to the deck. Separate, comfortable guest quarters make entertaining visitors a dream. Outside is an abundant, fenced yard thatâs perfect for pets and gardening. Off-street brick-paved spaces for three cars eliminate parking issues. Itâs all just a short walk to downtown or Little Harbor School in the heart of the South End. Everything you could want in a great Portsmouth lifestyle is here. Be inspired!
Single Family, Other
1 Full/2 Three-Qtr/1 Half
Public Water Service, Gas Water Heater
Wood Frame, Clapboard, Other Construction, Wood
2,896 sq. ft
Cable TV, Onsite Telephone, 200 Amps, Circuit Breaker Box
LITTLE HARBOR SCHOOL
PORTSMOUTH MIDDLE SCHOOL
PORTSMOUTH HIGH SCHOOL
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Mud Room
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area, Kitchen Combo, Formal
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- 1st Floor Bath
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,392 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 504 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Microwave, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer, Central Vacuum
- Tile, Wood
- A/C - Other, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Hot Water. Zone.
- Entrance Inside, Concrete, Full, Partially Finished
- Guest Facilities
- 1. Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Carpet Free Home, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Gas Fireplace, Kitchen Island, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- Brick Driveway, Driveway, Off Street, On Site.
- Wood, Other, Clapboard
- Sprinkler System
- Asphalt Shingle
- Lot View
- Water, View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Garden, Landscaped, Sidewalks. In City, Curbs Walk, Interior Lot, Paved Road, Public Roads, Easements.