Peaceful Shady Harbor offering â“ a lovely shingled cottage situated on Quonochontaug Pond with access to the amenities and beaches of Charlestown, the community of Shady Harbor, as well as Weekapaugâs barrier beach. Year-round life in this home along one of Rhode Islandâs most pristine saltwater tidal ponds has many moods and colors â“ imagine the tranquility and beauty of winter, the warmth and happy spirit of summer, and the shore birds and blossoming of spring. Fresh air, saltwater, and sea breezesâ¦key ingredients! Thoughtfully designed to be comfortable in every season along the pond and at the beach -lots of deck space, screened porch, outdoor shower, and ample storage for beach and boating gear. With three bedrooms, three full baths, and living space designed for easy entertaining, this turnkey, waterfront home is ready for you to walk in and enjoy it immediately. Come sail, kayak and paddleboard right off of your own dock on this beautiful saltwater pond. Moor your own powerboat or Beetle Cat on the cove. Consider joining the Weekapaug Yacht Club and sail in the Sunday Beetle Cat races. Bring your clam rake as there are plenty of delicious shellfish, too!
Single Family, Cape Cod
Gas Water Heater, Tankless Water Heater, Well
3,156 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Shady Harbor - Weekapaug Access
200 Amps, Generator, Insulation-Ceiling, Insulation-Floors, Insulation
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- Combined Tub/Shower
- Central Vacuum, Dishwasher, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Microwave, Range-Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Carpet Wall to Wall, Carpet, Ceramic
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Propane. Forced Air, Central.
- Guest Facilities
- 1. Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Wet Bar
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 8 Parking Spaces.
- Balcony, Deck, Screened-in
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Walk to Water, Water Front, Beach, Salt Water, Dock, Mooring, Out Building. Golf Course, Marina, Recreation Facility, Close To Shops, Swimming, Tennis.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $579,450
Median sold price $379,950
Days On Market 119
Sales-List Price 98.0%
SOURCE: State-Wide MLS of Rhode Island