Remodeled Denver Bungalow has newly dug out basement with 9-foot ceilings in Congress Park. Four bedrooms and three newly remodeled bathrooms. Uniquely blending of the original craftsmanship of the last century and the modern appliances of today featuring a Samsung kitchen with high-end gas stove and beautiful refrigerator. Brand new furnace, air conditioning, and a high-efficiency tank-less water heater. One of a kind bathrooms with unique etched glass artwork in the main floor master and claw foot copper tub in the main floor bath. Relax in the Tuscan style back patio with overhanging vines and fruit trees. Walking distance to great restaurants bars and entertainment. Close to the world-class shopping and dining in Cherry Creek. Walking distance to Rose medical, National Jewish and Presbyterian St. Luke's among other world-class hospitals. Original two plus car garage cool try folding doors that can be a great workshop with storage.
Single Family-Detached, Ranch, Bungalow
Sump Pump, Public Water Service
2,140 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
2,140 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Electrical Service - 110 Volt, Cable TV, Telephone
Detailed Room Information
- Master Suite
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,340 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 800 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave Oven, Refrigerator, Self-Cleaning Oven, Range-Oven
- Tile, Carpet
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Finished, Full
- Guest Facilities
- Storm Window
- 1. Wood-burning, Living Room.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Granite Counter Top, Master Bath, Pantry, Updated, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 1 Parking Spaces.
- Covered, Front Porch, Patio
- Sprinkler System
- Lot Level-Flat
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Garden, Landscaped Professionally, Shed / Utility Building. Public Roads, Paved Road, Lot Level-Flat.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $485,000
Median Sold Price $422,000
Days On Site 65
Sales-List Price 98.7%