Privacy yet convenience on this rolling, mostly wooded ten acre lot in the desired Orlean area of Northern Fauquier. Release the potential this home promises, by a coat of paint, new counter tops, perhaps bath fixtures, and finishing the basement. Everything is present and works, and may serve the new owners for years. Entry-level spacious Master with full bath en suite and separate tub and shower. Open floor plan with half-bath, and country kitchen opening to two-story vaulted ceiling great room with stone wood burning fireplace. Second floor office/loft overlooking great room and fireplace. Three bedrooms and Two full baths behind office/loft! Wrap-around porches and multi-level decking. Nature and Wildlife abound! Unfinished walk-out basement with wood stove hookup, work shop, and Tons of potential! Huge 840 sq' over sized two-car garage with openers, separated from home by 10' breezeway. Circular driveway, shed, outbuildings, and kennels with runs and electric water. Very quiet neighborhood, close to Orlean Market, easy drive to either Warrenton, Marshall, or Front Royal.~ Some items might be AS IS. Negotiable.
Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 3+ Story
3 Full/2 Half
Other, Electric Water Heater, Well
Block, Frame, Vinyl Siding
2,944 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Fauquier County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bathroom
- Country Kitchen, Island, Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 2,944 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Electric Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Self-Cleaning Oven, Intercom System
- Hardwood, Concrete, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating, Wood. Heat Pump, Forced Air, Stove, Central.
- Full, Heated, Entrance Outside, Partially Finished, Poured, Slab, Space For Rooms, Unfinished Basement, Walkout, Workshop, Partial
- Guest Facilities
- Insert, Wood-burning, Wood Stove, Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Combination Living/dining Room, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, Fire Alarm System, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Front Entrance, Gravel, Circular Driveway, Private, Oversized Parking.
- Vinyl, Frame
- Breezeway, Deck, Patio, Porch, Wrap-around Porch
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Kennel, Out Building, Landscaped, Back Yard, Trees. Rural, Cul-De-Sac, Dead End Street, Secluded, Gravel Road, Wooded.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $549,950
Median Sold Price $549,500
Days On Site 87
Sales-List Price 98.7%
SOURCE: Bright MLS