Beautiful one-story brick home in lovely Rio Vista subdivision. ROOMS FRESHLY REPAINTED. Formal dining room w/large windows & stylish chandelier overhead set a warm ambiance. Tile & NEW CARPETING throughout home. LARGE KITCHEN has tile floor & backsplash, plenty of countertop space, ample storage w/kitchen cabinets & pantry. ENERGY-EFFICIENT appliances, REFRIGERATOR INCLUDED. Breakfast room leads into family room. Carpeted family room is spacious w/direct entry to backyard. Corner gas log fireplace is great focal point of room. ALL BEDROOMS CARPETED. Spacious master bedroom w/LARGE WALK-IN CLOSET & room for a work/sitting area. Master bathroom w/double sinks, tile flooring & WHIRLPOOL TUB & separate shower. Two other spacious bedrooms have large closets. Hallway bathroom w/single sink & tub/shower combo. UTILITY ROOM IN HOME. Back door of family room leads out to spacious fenced-in backyard. Patio & wooden deck offer ample seating. This home must be seen, make an appointment today!
Single Family, Traditional, 1 Story
Public Water Service
Brick & Wood Siding
1,638 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
33 - Lamar Consolidated
AUSTIN ELEMENTARY SCHOOL (LAMAR)
WESSENDORF/LAMAR JUNIOR HIGH SCHOOL
LAMAR CONSOLIDATED HIGH SCHOOL
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Breakfast Room
- Dryer Connection, Washer Connection
- Breakfast Bar, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Dual Sinks, Stall Shower, Combined Tub/Shower, Jetted Tub
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Refrigerator, Gas Range/Cooktop
- Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Ventilator, Attic Fan
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Guest Facilities
- 1. Gas logs.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Window Drapes-curtains, High Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage.
- Lot Dimensions
- 0 Up To 1/4 Acre
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Green Belt, Subdivision, Concrete Road, Curb.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $318,745
Median Sold Price $381,000
Days On Site 388
Sales-List Price 97.7%
SOURCE: Houston AOR