Terrific unit in the much desired Beverly Towers...fabulous location. Spacious one bedroom, one and a half baths with nearly 800 square feet of living area. Freshly painted with newer carpeting. Galley kitchen features tile counters, range, microwave, dishwasher, and dual sinks. Wall to wall carpeting. Dining area features a Hampton ceiling fan. Vertical window treatments. Wall of glass that looks out to a common patio area. Balcony runs the length of the unit. Very lite n' brite. Dry bar in living room. Bedroom is great size with plenty of closets with mirrors facing door. Also has a bonus separate vanity area. All electric unit. Low monthly HOA includes water and earthquake insurance. Building also features fabulous pool and spa deck. Sauna, gym, and clubhouse. Gated community parking with storage box in front of space. Very rare when a unit comes on the market in this building. Extremely solid and healthy HOA with strong reserves. Well maintained building and common areas. Manager on site daily. Easy access to the immediate area...Beverly Hills adjacent.
Condo, Traditional, 1 Story
1 Full/1 Half
768 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Los Angeles Unified
Detailed Room Information
- Living Room
- First Floor Bedroom
- Dishwasher, Electric Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Microwave, Range Hood, Intercom System, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Guest Facilities
- No Fireplace.
- Controlled Access, Card Entry, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Meeting Room, Mirrored Closet Door(s), Dry Bar, Elevator, Tile Counter Top, Unfurnished, Window Blinds
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 1 Parking Spaces. Assigned Parking Space, Garage, Driveway, Off Street.
- Stucco, Glass
- Balcony, Deck, Slab
- Pool Description
- Community Pool, Gunite, Heated
- Community Spa, Gunite, In Ground
- Glass, Wrought Iron
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Gutters, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Rain Gutters.
- Community Amenities
- Exercise Area, Recreation Facilities, Community Spa, Community Pool, Community Sauna
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $1,099,950
Median Sold Price $870,000
Days On Site 73
Sales-List Price 101.4%
SOURCE: CRMLS - California Regional MLS