Stunning, move-in ready home on one of the widest canals in Cocoa Beach.Double glass doors open to a bright foyer with stone floors.Family room features vaulted ceilings and stone fireplace with gorgeous views of the screened in pool and canal.Chef's kitchen with Miele double ovens,SubZero refrigerator,granite countertops, custom cabinets, walk in pantry and BBQ grill open to the dining room. Watch manatees play from your master bedroom with huge walk-in closet,spacious bathroom including a large shower,sliders to the pool,separate vanities.Office with custom built-ins.Second bedroom has laminate floors and attached updated bathroom.Two car garage,circular driveway and large fenced yard for boats,RVs etc allowed due to no HOA! Dock and boat lift round out this sea lover's dream.
Single Family-Detached, 1 Story
City, Electric Water Heater
2,049 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cocoa Isles 11TH Cape Royal Addn Phase 2
Cable TV, Electric
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Laundry Room, Storage
- Eat-In Kitchen, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Dual Sinks, Shower Only, Sitting Area, Tub Only, Walk-In Closet
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven
- Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Stone
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Guest Facilities
- Fireplace, Wood-burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar, Built-Ins, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Walk-in Closets, His & Her Closets, Laundry Facilities
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Circular Driveway.
- Screened Porch
- Sprinkler Well
- Pool Description
- Private, Concrete, Screen Enclosed, Cabana
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Canal, Boat Lift, Seawall/Bulkhead, Private Dock, Storm Shutter, Sidewalks, RV/Boat Parking, Waterfall, Extra Storage. Paved Road, Asphalt.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $417,250
Median Sold Price $300,000
Days On Market 93
Sales-List Price 96.1%
SOURCE: Brevard County MLS