10 acres in town? In Maize school district? On a paved road? YES! YES! YES! Are you ready to see a custom home with room to make it your own!? You will be welcomed home driving down the serene driveway and into your peaceful oasis. Entering you will be drawn to the beautiful flooring, cozy fireplace and sky high ceilings. Enjoy the spacious dining area with loads of windows overlooking more of the views! The kitchen boasts loads of countertop space and storage, and a custom built in table/island, perfect for baking cookies with the family. Adjacent to that, is the ideal room for a breakfast nook or play area or atrium, whatever your heart desires. Going upstairs the landing area has built ins, what a cozy area for reading your favorite book. 3 bedrooms on the upper level with the master offering a huge walk in closet, updated bathroom with heated flooring a sliding door out to the deck, enjoy your morning coffee and listen to the birds singing! The downstairs...WOW...2 true walk outs, a wet bar, pool table (that stays) and another room that could easily be bedroom, or even two! Now to the outside, you'll feel like you're living in the country, the pond is stocked, a garden space, home grown at it's best! 3-count them-3 decks to entertain and enjoy all the scenery, a storage shed and heated detached garage, you can store and tinker with all the toys! This is not a cookie cutter house, it was custom built with love.
Single Family, Traditional, 2 Story
Private Water Service, Public Water Service
3,574 sq. ft
Maize School District (Usd 266)
Detailed Room Information
- Electric Laundry Hookups, Hookups in Basement
- Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Master Bedroom Bath, Separate Tub & Shower, Dual Sinks
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Refrigerator, Range-Oven, Trash Compactor, Central Vacuum, Intercom System, Range Hood
- Vinyl, Carpet, Hardwood Laminate
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Finished, View Out, Game Room
- Guest Facilities
- Storm Door, Skylights
- 2 or More Fireplaces, Wood-burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-in Closets, Vaulted, Wet Bar, Window Coverings
Exterior / Lot Features
- Attached Garage, Detached Garage, RV Parking.
- Deck, Covered
- Sprinkler System
- Chain Link
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Security Lighting, Extra Storage, Out Building. Paved Road, Irrigation well, Pond.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $205,000
Median Sold Price $150,411
Days On Site 80
Sales-List Price 97.1%
SOURCE: South Central Kansas MLS