Last Updated: 11/17/2017 5:27 PM
Wonderful waterfront oasis on Lake Occoquan! Newer house w/ chef's kitchen. Au Pair suite on upper level. Perfect for small business operator. Office space over detached garage. Over 8k sq. ft, 5 car garage. Easy commute to DC, just 3 miles from best shopping in county, close to Ft. Belvoir. Bring your family, bring your business, bring your in-laws too, room for all at this waterfront property!
Single Family, Colonial, 3 Story
6 Full/2 Half
Sump Pump, Public Water Service
8,300 sq. ft
Yes - 5 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Recreation Room, Storage, Foyer, Library, Mud Room, Florida Room, Breakfast Room
- Formal, Breakfast Area
- Gourmet Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Rough-in Bath, Steam Shower, Whirlpool Bath, Dual Sinks
- Central Vacuum, Dishwasher, Disposal, Cook Top Range, Microwave, Refrigerator, Dryer
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Entrance Outside, Entrance Inside, Heated, Full, Full Finished, Walkout
- Guest Facilities
- Insulated Door, Insulated Window, Casement
- 3. Insert, Fireplace Glass Door, Mantle.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Granite Counter Top, Walk-in Closets, Crown Molding, Window Blinds, Wet Bar, Wood Floors, Recessed Lights
Exterior / Lot Features
- 5 Garage Spaces. Garage.
- Wrap-around Porch
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Water Access. Lake Front.