Donât miss out on this well- maintained 2266 sq.ft. Cape Cod in the Woodfield Manor subdivision. Youâll love this beautiful home with a 1st Flr Master Suite with walk-in shower, Living Room, Dining Room, Family Room, and Eat-In Kitchen. In addition, the 14' x 16' four season room that overlooks the expansive back yard provides year round enjoyment. The Eat-In Kitchen features abundant cabinetry, over the counter lighting and a large eating area that adjoins the spacious family room. Curl up on those crisp fall evenings next to the wood burning fireplace, with a gas starter. The flooring on the first floor consists of Hardwood flooring and Dura-ceramic tile in the kitchen and the bathrooms. Upstairs you will find three additional bedrooms, full bath and a small office or sewing room. The lower level is partially finished with a laundry room, cedar closet, and rec room. The approx. 306 sq. ft. unfinished area is perfect for additional storage. There is a small workshop attached to the 2 car garage which has access to the partially covered back patio and a fully fenced yard. Updates include "On-Demand water heater" 01/2017; New Shingles - 01/2016; Hardwood flrs - 2014. The furnace, A/C, Humidifier and electronic air filter are approx. 8 years old. This home is energy-friendly with the average monthly utility bills running approx. $44 - gas / $101 - Electric. Donât miss out on this move-in ready home. Sellers are providing a 1yr Home Warranty. Schedule a showing today!
Single Family, 1-1/2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Water Softener, Gas Water Heater, Public Water Ser
Metal, Vinyl Siding
3,226 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
3,226 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Electric, Natural Gas, Cable TV
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Recreation Room
- First Floor Bedroom, Master Bathroom
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Separate Tub & Shower
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 2,266 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Electric Air Filter, Humidifier, Microwave, Range-Oven, Refrigerator
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Forced Air.
- Basement, Full, Partially Finished
- Guest Facilities
- Thermal Window
- 1. Fireplace, Gas Burning, Wood-burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Window Blinds, Cedar Closet, Foyer
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Garage, On Street.
- Metal, Vinyl
- Covered, Porch Covered, Enclosed Porch, Patio, Porch
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped, Sidewalks. Paved Road.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $159,995
Median Sold Price $176,500
Days On Site 69
Sales-List Price 96.8%
SOURCE: insira-y - Southern Indiana Realtors Association