A GOLFERS DREAM, Situated on the picturesque island green at Summerfield golf course. A beautiful view from your enclosed and tiled lanai. BRING YOUR TOOTHBRUSH, everything else is included. This home is ready to go in this gated 55+ community. Just a few hundred yards to the Summerfield clubhouse and Docs Grill. Kitchen and baths are upgraded with level 4 granite and tile. Each has a sola tube skylight. Cathedral vaulted ceilings and all new fans and lighting. Kitchen has newer appliances and even boasts a trash compactor. Floors throughout are laminate and the living dining area is upgrade vinyl plank flooring. All of the windows have been modified to double-pane thermal and the sliders to the lanai are heavy duty double-pain, with blinds between the glass. You'll be surprised at the size of the master walk-in closet. Also, off the kitchen is the laundry area with Kenmore/Elite washer and dryer. The A/C was installed in 2018 and the water heater in 2016. There's also an upscale water softener. Two car garage is perfect for your car and a golf cart. As you look through this home you will be hard pressed to find anything that has not been upgraded. ALL furnishings will remain for the sellers convenience. You will not find a nicer more 'move in ready' property than this one. This property is a condominium and as such has a combined COA and association fee of $209 to cover condo assoc, Summerfield association and facilities as well as lawn maint and shrubs and paint. Home is due for paint in 2019.
Single Family, Contemporary, 1 Story
Electric Water Heater, Fire Hydrant
1,270 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
2UL | Villas On The Green A Condominium
Cable TV, Electric service available, Electric, Underground
SUMMERFIELD CROSSING ELEMENTARY
Detailed Room Information
- Living/Dining Combo
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Trash Compactor, Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Laminate
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Guest Facilities
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, High Ceiling, Skylight, Stone Counter Top, Vaulted, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Off Street, Garage.
- Covered, Enclosed, Screened-in
- Lot View
- GolfCourse, Pond
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Irrigation System, Sliding Glass Door, Street Lights. Golf Course, Private Roads, Dead End, Paved Road.
- Community Amenities
- Community Pool, Golf Facilities, Gated Community
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $258,000
Median Sold Price $228,000
Days On Site 105
Sales-List Price 98.8%
SOURCE: My Florida MLS