EASY COMMUTE, FAMILY FRIENDLY NEIGHBORHOOD, AWARD-WINNING SCHOOL DISTRICT, AND ALMOST TWO ACRES OF WOODED WATERFRONT PRIVACY! This is a MUST SEE. Elegant newer construction just fifteen minutes from downtown Minneapolis. Enjoy waterfront living, unbeatable location, and the privacy of a quiet neighborhood with spectacular views. From the moment you walk through the front door you're welcomed with a luxurious and spacious floor plan. This home boasts multiple living spaces, beautiful hardwood floors, five bedrooms with a private bathroom for each, and a 2nd floor laundry. The gorgeous entertainer's kitchen has a breathtaking floor-to-ceiling view looking through the trees to the lake. You'll enjoy making memories with comfortable entertaining spaces, the private backyard with a fire pit, and a boardwalk through the woods to the lake. Welcome home!
Single Family, Other
1 Full/4 Three-Qtr/1 Half
Sump Pump, City
5,063 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
284 - Wayzata
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Recreation Room, Exercise Room, Foyer, Mud Room
- Washer/Dryer Connection
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- 1st Floor Bath, Master Bedroom Bath
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 3,516 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,547 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Range, Wall Oven, Microwave, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer, Disposal, Humidifier
- Hardwood, Tile
- Central Air
- Forced Air.
- Walkout, Bath/Lav in Basement
- Guest Facilities
- 3. Fireplace, Family Room, Gas Burning, Stone.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Heated Garage.
- Patio, Deck, Porch
- Asphalt Shingle, Pitched
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Water Front, Lake, Dock. City Road, Paved Road, Irregular, Wooded.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $484,900
Median Sold Price $395,000
Days On Site 72
Sales-List Price 100.0%
SOURCE: Regional MLS of Minnesota, Inc. (RMLS/Northstar)