REDUCED!! OUTSTANDING VALUE in GREAT FALLS!! - Handsome Brick Colonial with Two-Car Garage on Over Half Acre in Wolf Trap Green!-Gorgeous Curb Appeal! Minutes to Tysons, Spring Hill Metro,Great Falls Park, Wolftrap!-30 Min. to DC, MD, Dulles Airport!-Newly Remodeled Bathrooms with New Vanities, Fixtures and Designer Ceramic Tile!-Newly Installed Carpet!-Fresh Interior Paint!-Kitchen Has Granite, Stainless and Center Island-Hardwoods in LR, DR and Den-Two Brick Woodburning Fireplaces!-Breakfast Room Walk Out to Spacious Solarium Leading to Patio!-Lush Landscaping and Trees Surrounding House- Very Deep Back Yard Ready for All Your Outdoor Activities and Entertaining!
Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 3+ Story
2 Full/2 Half
Common Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Pu
Brick, Brick Front, Vinyl Siding
2,280 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Wolf Trap Green
Fairfax County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Sun Room, Foyer, Utility Room, Breakfast Room, Attic
- Master Bathroom
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,824 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 456 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Refrigerator, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Appliance Center, Washer, Wall Oven
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Electric, Heat Pump
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Full Finished
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane
- 2. Fireplace Screen, Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Crown Molding, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Front Entrance, Gravel, Private.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Suburban, Paved Road.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $1,499,000
Median Sold Price $993,000
Days On Site 121
Sales-List Price 97.2%
SOURCE: Bright MLS