Beautiful recently remodeled condo in the heart of Koreatown with great views of Downtown LA!! Amazing ground level condo with access to quiet rear yard. This 3 bedroom 2 bath condo is in immaculate condition and is move-in ready! This unit was recently upgraded with new hardwood/tile flooring, granite counter tops in both bathrooms and kitchen and beautiful backsplash that flows throughout the kitchen that includes brand new top of the line appliances. This lovely unit boasts of a huge master bedroom with its own separate bathroom and a spacious living room that connects to the kitchen and dining area. Also includes its own laundry patio with its washer and dryer. Lowest priced condominium in a prime location! You will not find a better unit at this price in this area. Can't beat the location: central to the 10, 101, and 110 freeways, Los Angeles Elementary, Berendo Middle School and West Adams Prep High. 2 blocks to Koreatown Galleria and close proximity to lots of wonderful restaurants along Olympic and Western Blvds! Come see it today!
1,103 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Los Angeles Unified
Detailed Room Information
- Living Room
- First Floor Bedroom, 1 Master Suite
- Laundry Area, Inside, Outside
- Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Intercom System, Dryer, Washer
- Central Air
- Guest Facilities
- No Fireplace.
- Controlled Access, Card Entry
- Additional Interior Features
- Mirrored Closet Door(s), Breakfast Bar, Elevator, Furnished, Granite Counter Top, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Assigned Parking Space, Garage, Driveway.
- Concrete, Covered
- Automatic Gate
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Sliding Glass Door. Curbs Walk, Suburban.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $1,075,000
Median sold price $815,000
Days On Market 79
Sales-List Price 101.4%
SOURCE: CRMLS - California Regional MLS