3,668 SF 2-level custom built executive patio home features a GE Monogram gourmet kitchen with 6-burner range, built-in griddle, oven stack inc. Advantium oven and warming drawer, 2-dishwashers, wine storage, 48â side/side refrigerator, walk-in pantry, Ceramic tile flooring, granite countertops. 3-bedrooms including main floor Owners Suite, ceramic tile shower, Oasis Air-bubble/jetted tub, WIC, 2-1/2 baths; in-floor heat, Central Air, oversized 2-car heated garage; 720 SF walk-in storage above garage, formal and casual dining, open loft, Armstrong Wood Ceiling system; 23' gas fireplace of European Golden Blend cultured stone, library, three season screen room overlooking Mississippi River. Sand point well for lawn irrigation. Too much to list!! Located in gated golfing community.
Single Family, Other
2 Full/1 Half
Softener Own, City, Well, Sand Point
3,668 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
742 - St. Cloud
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Storage, Loft, Library
- Washer/Dryer Connection
- Bath Description
- 1st Floor Bath, Master Bedroom Bath
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 3,668 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Range, Wall Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Disposal
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Guest Facilities
- 1. Fireplace, Living Room, Gas Burning, Two-Way.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Heated Garage, Driveway.
- Patio, Porch, Screened Porch
- Sprinkler System
- Asphalt Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Water Front, River. Paved Road, Private Roads, Wooded.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $325,000
Median Sold Price $206,400
Days On Site 81
Sales-List Price 99.2%
SOURCE: Regional MLS of Minnesota, Inc. (RMLS/Northstar)