KINGSMILL - Spacious, elegant and very well built. The welcoming two-level formal center hall entry of this classic brick Georgian home is symmetrically embraced by a large dining room to the left and library/study with fireplace to the right. Further in, the Family Room with fireplace, roomy Eat-in Kitchen and Sunroom combine to provide large open living spaces for todayâs informal lifestyle. Generous Master Suites on both levels plus four additional Bedrooms (six bedrooms total), four Full Baths plus Half Bath, huge Bonus Room accessed from the second floor hall or rear stairway, Butlerâs Pantry with built-in cabinets, bar sink and second dishwasher, Attached Side-Load Garage, Rear Deck with durable composite decking and captivating rear gardens provide a wonderful home for generations to enjoy. Nicely appointed with crown and cove moldings, cased openings, and robust door and window trim. Very well maintained. Trane natural gas heat and air conditioning systems installed in both first and second levels in 2017 have ten-year manufacturerâs warranties that can be transferred to a new owner within ninety days of purchase.
Single Family-Detached, 2 Story
James City County
4 Full/1 Half
Public Water Service, Gas Water Heater
Brick, Clapboard, Frame
5,631 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Butler Pantry, Counter Top - Solid Surface, Eat-In Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Dryer, Gas Range/Cooktop, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Washer
- Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Fan
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Zone.
- Guest Facilities
- Thermal Window
- 2. Gas Burning, Wood-burning.
- Security Guard
- Additional Interior Features
- Smoke Alarm, Floored Attic, Attic Walk-up, 9Ft+ Ceilings, French Doors, Hydro Tub, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Wet Bar, Window Treatment, Drywall
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Garage, Off Street, Paved Driveway.
- Brick, Frame, Clapboard
- Rear Porch, Deck
- Asphalt Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Tennis Court, Insulated Doors, Irrigation System, Sliding Glass Door.
- Community Amenities
- Recreation Facilities, Community Pool, Community Tennis, Park Play Area, Basketball, Gated Community
- Security Features
- Complex Features
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $389,250
Median Sold Price $281,250
Days On Site 131
Sales-List Price 98.6%
SOURCE: Xome-Williamsburg Area AOR