Privately located, renovated Tidewater Colonial in immaculate condition. Fabulous first-floor master suite with two private baths, it's own sitting area & screened porch has big views of the Choptank River. Huge sunroom with incredible views, upgraded kitchen with a separate den, formal dining room and living room with fireplaces. 20 acres (two separate parcels), 60x35 pole barn with 3 bays, 2 bay garage plus workshop with wood stove,& shed. Crabbing, hunting, boating, or just watching the sunsets, this is Eastern Shore living at it's best! BAT septic system installed in 2010. Parcel 202, Lot 1 has a conservation easement in place. Furnishings are negotiable. Move in ready!
Single Family-Detached, 2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
Common Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, We
2,870 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Dorchester County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Sitting Room, Mud Room, Florida Room, Attic
- Master Bathroom
- Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Wall Oven, Double Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer, Cook Top Range
- Hardwood, Tile, Ceramic Tile
- Central Air, Window Air Conditioning, Electric, Wall Air Conditioning, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Wall Unit.
- Guest Facilities
- 3. Insert, Wood-burning, Wood Stove, Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Crown Molding, Recessed Lights, Wood Floors, Beamed, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Front Entrance, Gravel, Stone Driveway.
- Porch, Screened-in
- Lot View
- Lot Dimensions
- Includes two lots totali>
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Riprap, Water Front, Private Dock, Out Building, Landscaped, Fishing. Bay Front.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $205,000
Median Sold Price $193,000
Days On Site 163
Sales-List Price 95.6%
SOURCE: Bright MLS