What a functional and pretty home. Owner purchased only 4 months ago but is moving to Hawaii. This 2 bedroom 2 bath home is move in ready. Nice room off the kitchen for an office, eating area can be everyday, or formal. Gas stove. Large living room with a entry way on one end, and sliding doors going to the back yard. Two very nice size bedrooms. Large two car garage with newer water heater and heat unit. The front yard is easy care rocks and so is the back. A number of fruit trees with fruit.
Single Family, Spanish
1,161 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Gas Dryer Hookup, Hookups in Garage
- Dishwasher, Energy Star Appliance(S), Range/Oven Free Standing, Gas Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Central Air, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Guest Facilities
- Living Room, Gas Burning.
- 24 Hour Security, Alarm -Smoke/Fire, Alarm
- Additional Interior Features
- Meeting Room, Built-Ins, Built-Ins, Granite Counter Top
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Unassigned, Garage, Direct Garage Access, RV Parking.
- Covered, Deck, Patio, Slab
- Pool Description
- Community Pool, In-ground, Lap, Child safety fence, Gas Heated
- Community Spa
- Stucco Wall
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- BBQ, Billiard Room, Sidewalks, Street Lights. Curbs Walk.
- Community Amenities
- Community Spa, Community Pool, Golf Facilities
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $255,000
Median Sold Price $241,000
Days On Market 80
Sales-List Price 98.6%
SOURCE: CRMLS - California Regional MLS