Last Updated: 1/16/2018 5:03 AM
Brand new energy efficient home ready October 2017! The welcoming Timberline features an open floor plan making it easy for the entertaining guests in the great room while preparing lunch! The master suite is secluded for extra privacy and is complete with dual sinks and a large walk-in closet making mornings a breeze. Love living at Highline with the abundance of outdoor recreation and being close to everything with quick access to both the High Line Canal and downtown Denver. As a part of the Cherry Creek School District, Highline is perfect for your family. Known for their energy-efficient features, our home help you live a healthier and quieter lifestyle while saving thousands on utility bills!
Single Family-Detached, Ranch
Sump Pump, Public Water Service
3,872 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
1,935 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Cherry Creek 5
Detailed Room Information
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Jack and Jill Bath
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,935 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,937 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Convection Oven, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave Oven, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane
- 1. Gas logs, Great Room.
- Additional Interior Features
- Granite Counter Top, Cable Available, Kitchen Island, Open Floor Plan, Pantry, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 1 Parking Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Stone, Frame
- Covered, Front Porch
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Cul-De-Sac, Public Transport, Public Roads.