THREE WISHES GRANTED Cottage charm with hand crafted carpentry & stone mason accents IN PERFECT HARMONY with love of a mountain getaway feeling that has Twin Lakes swimming and boating amenities! Great for All Year Round Enjoyment. Features original hardwood floors, kitchen cabinetry with breakfast bar entertainment, living room field stone fireplace with stone hearth, under stairs storage nook, screened porch and sun room hot tub relaxation to sun deck. 2nd floor bedrooms are very roomy with plenty of attic storage and a second upstairs pantry for the guest. Workshop is in the detached 2 car garage that is great for your boat storage. Close to State Forest and Milford with minutes to Lake Wallenpaupack and Delaware River access makes this a TRUE FIND!
Single Family, Cape Cod, Chalet
Electric Water Heater
1,500 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Workshop, Breakfast Room, Attic - Finished, Living/Dining Combo
- Dining Area
- Washer, Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet Wall to Wall, Ceramic
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating.
- Guest Facilities
- Fireplace, Living Room.
- Additional Interior Features
- Florida Room, Open Floor Plan, Walk-in Closets, Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- Garage, Off Street, Paved Driveway.
- Deck, Screened Porch
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Interior Lot, Private Roads, Unpaved Road.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $153,000
Median Sold Price $102,500
Days On Site 119
Sales-List Price 91.4%
SOURCE: Pike/Wayne AOR