Come and see this beautiful, unique and hard to find open floor plan, with 1560 square feet of living space, vaulted ceilings throughout, and earthquake bracing installed. The living room features full-width floor to ceiling windows. Located in the desirable 55+ community of Sierra Dawn Estates. Exterior and interior construction is wood, with dual pane windows, full-length awnings on both sides, with a patio on the east side and carport on the west side, storage shed, and a workshop with an evaporative cooler. It comes equipped with a refrigerator, microwave, washer, and dryer. The master bath has a new shower and a large separate tub. Both bedrooms have laminate flooring and the large master bedroom has full-width sliding-mirror doors. The roof is composition shingles with insulated underlayment helping with our hot summer days. The HOA has four club-houses, five swimming pools, and activities galore. HOA dues include cable TV.
Other, Contemporary, 1 Story
Gas Water Heater
1,560 sq. ft
Yes -2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Workshop
- Hookups in Laundry Room, Inside
- Counter Top - Formica
- Dishwasher, Electric Oven, Microwave, Refrigerator, Dryer, Washer, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane
- No Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Meeting Room, Breakfast Bar, Beamed, Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Carport Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Carport.
- Patio, Slab
- Pool Description
- Community Pool, Child safety fence, Heated
- Lot View
- Security Fenced Yard, Stucco Wall, Vinyl, Wrought Iron
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Billiard Room, Gutters, Sidewalks, Rain Gutters, Satellite Dish. Curbs Walk, Suburban, Storm drains.
- Community Amenities
- Exercise Area, Community Pool
- Security Features
- Complex Features
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $255,000
Median Sold Price $255,000
Days On Site 87
Sales-List Price 98.3%
SOURCE: California Regional MLS