A True Retreat..The Classic, Rustic New England Farmhouse with a modern twist. All of the classic details, updated & renovated. Old New England Charm combined with modern accents and style. Sited beautifully on over 1.54 acres with lush landscaping. This classic home features over 2300 sq ft of living. This estate like property is comprised of two buildings, multiple decks. The sun drenched kitchen with farmhouse cabinetry, tile backsplash and ample countertops also features a large dining area with access to a 34âx18â custom trex deck. The second level features a large Master Bedroom with a two closets and oversized windows. Two other generous bedrooms and a full bath complete the second level. The two story heated Barn/Garage features two oversized bays (boat height) and a lift to store or work on your classic car. The Great Room features a large family/media room/playroom and deck Plumbed for a bath. The barn is also a perfect potential in law suite. 1 Year AHS Home warranty !
Single Family, Farmhouse
Private Sewer System
2,334 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area
- Hookups in Closet
- Custom Cabinetry, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Whirlpool Bath, Combined Tub/Shower, Dual Sinks
- Range, Dishwasher, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood
- Tile, Carpet Wall to Wall, Vinyl, Wood, Stone
- Window Air Conditioning
- Oil. Baseboard.
- Full, Partially Finished, Walkout
- Guest Facilities
- Insulated Window, Insulated Door
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable Available
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Detached Garage, Street Parking.
- Asphalt Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Extra Storage, Barn / Stalls, Landscaped, Garden. Public Roads.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $499,900
Median Sold Price $394,750
Days On Site 90
Sales-List Price 97.6%
SOURCE: MLS Property Information Network (MLSPIN)