This sweet Fair Haven colonial has lots of charm and is located in a fantastic location. Pride of ownership shows in this well maintained early 1900's colonial which has been updated through the years yet has preserved so much character. Home features 4 bedrooms and full bath on the 2nd floor, living room, dining room, kitchen, office, powder room and laundry room on the 1st floor. Full unfinished cellar plus attached garage and fenced in backyard complete this package. This home is an adorable MUST SEE!
Single Family, Colonial, 2 Story
1 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,748 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room, Office
- Living Room
- Floor - Wood
- Butler Pantry
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer
- Carpet Wall to Wall, Ceramic, Wood
- Wall Air Conditioning, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Basement, Full, Unfinished Basement
- Guest Facilities
- Additional Interior Features
- Furnished, Pull Down Attic Stairs, Recessed Lights
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Driveway.
- Lot Dimensions
- 50 x 75
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Outdoor Lights. Level.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $987,500
Median Sold Price $800,000
Days On Site 114
Sales-List Price 97.8%
SOURCE: njmomls-v - Monmouth/Ocean MLS