Beautiful 2 story home with basement in Lakefront Community. Kitchen boost stainless steel appl,granite counter tops,tile floors open to breakfast area and family room. Hardwood floors in family room and entry hall.Elegant dining room and living room with extensive molding and 2 story entry hall. Huge master bedroom with trey ceilings and large master bath. When in laws visit they will have their own private bedroom and full bath on main level. Home features a great bonus room upstairs. Walk out basement is finished with bathroom, rec room, den, large storage area and patio. All of this sits peacefully on .6 of an acre with fenced back yard. Large deck with trellis on main level. You wont be disappointed!!
Single Family, Traditional, 2 Story
Site Built, Brick Veneer, Vinyl
4,001 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Mt Isle Harbor
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room, Recreation Room, Foyer, Breakfast Room
- Hookups in Laundry Room
- Square Footage Below (approx)
- Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,057 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Electric Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Ice Maker Hookup, Microwave
- Tile, Carpet, Wood, Hardwood Laminate
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Forced Air.
- Full Finished
- Guest Facilities
- Fireplace, Gas logs, Great Room.
- Additional Interior Features
- Pull Down Attic Stairs, Breakfast Bar, Tray, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Concrete Driveway, Driveway, Garage, Side Rear Garage Entry.
- Vinyl, Brick Trim/Veneer
- Pool Description
- Community Pool
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Community Exercise Area(s), Sidewalks, Street Lights, Tennis Court. Public Roads.
- Community Amenities
- Community Pool, Community Tennis, Park Play Area
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $364,688
Median Sold Price $236,000
Days On Site 24
Sales-List Price 98.8%
SOURCE: Carolina MLS