Perfection! 479K in recent Improvements must-see New baths, Media, exercise, Bar in lower lev. New Master bath to die for; 4th floor great for ballet w/ built-ins Rod iron rails: Gourmet kitchen w/huge homework area; Estate size LR &DR; End of Cul de sac, great Neighborhood, Madison HS, Rear yard paradise w/ pool & pond both with waterfalls, Fireplace outdoor kitchen Huge deck, patio, dog run.
Single Family, Colonial, 3+ Story
7 Full/2 Half
Sump Pump, Public Water Service
Stone, Hardi Plank
9,395 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Bridges Of Oakton
Fiber Optics, DSL Available
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Recreation Room, Foyer, Mud Room, Florida Room, Breakfast Room
- Breakfast Area, Formal
- Gourmet Kitchen, Butler Pantry, Island
- Bath Description
- Steam Shower, Dual Sinks
- Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Freezer, Ice Maker, Microwave, Refrigerator, Six Burner Range, Stove, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Entrance Inside, Full, Full Finished, Partial, Entrance Outside
- Guest Facilities
- Palladian Windows, Screened
- 5. Fireplace Glass Door, Mantle.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-in Shelves, Walk-in Closets, Crown Molding, Attic Walk-up, Granite Counter Top, Open Floor Plan, High Ceiling, French Doors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Garage, Paved Driveway.
- Stone, HardeePlank
- Deck, Patio
- Pool Description
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped. Cul-De-Sac, State Road, Paved Road, Poolside.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $830,000
Median Sold Price $673,522
Days On Site 56
Sales-List Price 99.3%
SOURCE: MRIS- Metropolitan Regional MLS