Remarkable custom built Noah Herman home w/ over 6,100 fin sq ft nestled on over an acre cul-de-sac private lot w/ stunning attention to detail & upscale amenities throughout! Curved entry staircase, built-in bookcases, coffered/vaulted/trey ceilings, pillars, arched doorways, 4 fireplaces & extensive millwork throughout. Gourmet kitchen w/ top of the line appliances. Main floor master w/ sitting area, see thru FP & fabulous bath. Fantastic walk-out lower level perfect for entertaining w/ kitchenette/bar complete w/ beverage center & ice maker! BR 5 does not have an egress window but it is right off that family room with doors to private patio & gorgeous yard. Each upstairs BR has own bath. This is a must see!
Single Family, 1-1/2 Story
5 Full/1 Half
Brick, Other Construction
6,126 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Bar, Formal
- Counter Top - Solid Surface, Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Full Master Bath
- Square Footage Below (approx)
- Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 3,034 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Microwave Oven, Range-Oven, Refrigerator, Central Vacuum
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air
- Gas Heat, Propane. Forced Air.
- Daylight, Finished, Full, Walkout
- Guest Facilities
- 4. Gas logs, Family Room, Living Room, Master Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Hydro Tub, Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Garage.
- Brick, Other
- Patio, Porch
- Lot Dimensions
- See Plat
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Irrigation System. Cul-De-Sac, Level, Wooded.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $292,450
Median Sold Price $257,450
Days On Site 112
Sales-List Price 96.8%
SOURCE: Xome-Peoria Area AOR