This charming two-story townhome is a front unit, only one shared wall with the neighbor. A private entrance leads you to an inviting living room with high vaulted ceilings and a fireplace, the formal dining room has a chandelier and a large patio door to the backyard, the kitchen with plenty of cabinet space, an electric stove, a dishwasher and trash compactor; a relaxing country-style breakfast nook with a patio door to the private backyard for the gardening or barbeque, the "ATTACHED" 2-car garage with additional storage space, a washer and electric dryer hook up and the water heater is also inside the garage; a powder room and a coat closet also located on the first floor for convenience and storage. The second floor offers a large master bedroom with vaulted ceilings with a ceiling fan, and a sizeable closet mirror door, semi-private bathroom with large vanity top and a shower in a tub. The second Bedroom with vaulted ceilings and a large closet door and a big window overlook the mountain, there is a walk-in closet in the hallway for more storage space. This property is in the award-winning Temple City Unified School District and conveniently near parks, markets, shopping, restaurants, public transport and offers views of the spectacular San Gabriel Valley.
Townhouse, Craftsman, Traditional, 2 Story
1 Full/1 Half
Common Hot Water Heater
Concrete, Frame, Glass, Plaster, Stucco
1,195 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Temple City Unified
Detailed Room Information
- Living Room
- Hookups in Garage
- Dishwasher, Electric Range/Cooktop, Garbage Disposal, Microwave, Trash Compactor
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Guest Facilities
- Living Room, Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Electric Dryer Hookup, Washer Hook Ups
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Front Entrance, Storage Room, Direct Garage Access, Driveway.
- Stucco, Frame, Glass, Concrete, Plaster
- Concrete, Patio
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Street Lights, Sliding Glass Door. Curbs Walk, Suburban.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $1,750,000
Median Sold Price $1,050,000
Days On Site 80
Sales-List Price 98.9%
SOURCE: California Regional MLS