This stately brick-front Colonial on a corner lot in the sought-after community of Crofton Chase is move in ready! 4 bedroom, 3.5 bath home with almost 3000 finished sqft, on 3 levels has been lovingly maintained and upgraded throughout the years. Upgraded Kitchen, Master Bath remodel, new roof and skylights, privacy fence and brand new maintenance free deck with pergola; just to name a few. The beautifully landscaped front yard with stone walkway leads into the foyer with formal living and dining rooms flanking the open staircase. At the back of the home the floor plan opens up to open concept living in the eat-in kitchen and family room with fireplace with direct access to the spacious rear deck and beautifully landscaped fully fenced backyard. Upstairs boasts 4 bedrooms with spacious master bedroom w/vaulted ceiling, his/her closets and spa-like master bath with sep. tub and shower. The fully finished basement has a full bath, living/entertaining area and tons of storage. Convenient to luxury shopping, dining, commuter routes and zoned for the new Crofton High School opening next school year. Welcome Home!
Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 3+ Story
3 Full/1 Half
Common Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public
Brick, Aluminum Siding
2,988 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Anne Arundel County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area, Formal
- Hookups in Basement
- Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower, Whirlpool Bath
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,178 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 810 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Microwave, Gas Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Partial, Heated, Partially Finished
- Guest Facilities
- 1. Mantle, Fireplace Screen, Fireplace.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Combination Living/dining Room, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Front Entrance, Gravel.
- Brick, Aluminum
- Composition Shingle
- Rear, Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard. Corner, Level.
- Community Amenities
- Park Play Area
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $354,900
Median Sold Price $337,700
Days On Site 75
Sales-List Price 99.0%
SOURCE: Bright MLS