CUSTOM CUSTOM CUSTOM! This stunning estate in Hutchinson is your dream home! Featuring a great layout, beautiful finishes, and over 3,000 sq. ft. of space, you're going to want to hurry and get a showing now before this one is gone! Pull into the huge half circle drive that has a ton of room for parking and check out your new home! Well-manicured landscaping, mature trees, and a brick facade give it great curb appeal. Enter the home through the foyer and head over to the kitchen. It has an eating bar island, tons of cabinets and counter space, a skylight window, and a breakfast nook in front of picture windows for great views with your morning coffee. The dining room is open to the living room with a unique cut out wall that provides awesome architectural appeal. The living and dining areas are under a soaring vaulted ceiling with even more skylights that let in the bright, natural light. There's a big platform brick fireplace with built-in cabinets that is the perfect backdrop for holiday gatherings. The master bedroom carries on the vaulted ceilings and skylights and has an enormous en suite bathroom with a double vanity, a big tub, and a separate shower. It feels like your own private spa! There's also a walk-in master closet that is fit for a queen! Another spacious bedroom, half bath, and the laundry room complete the main floor. Head downstairs to see the family/recreation room that's perfect for hosting a game or movie night. A third bedroom and a full bathroom make this a great spot for a private guest suite. Through the sliding glass doors, the backyard is extremely well-maintained and manicured, offering emerald green grass, a patio that's partially covered, a big side yard, a storage shed, and plenty of space where you can watch beautiful Kansas sunrises or sunsets. Tucked away from main roads, this home is convenient to many shopping and dining options and is close to the Kansas State Fair! Schedule your private showing today and come see this gem before it's gone for good!
Single Family, Ranch, 1 Story
Water Softener, Public Water Service
3,094 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Natural Gas, Sewer
Hutchinson Public Schools (Usd 308)
MORGAN - HUTCHINSON
Detailed Room Information
- Main B/R on Main Floor, Split Plan
- Electric Laundry Hookups, First Floor Laundry, Hookups in Laundry Room
- Island, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Master Bedroom Bath, Separate Tub & Shower, Dual Sinks
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Refrigerator, Range-Oven, Humidifier, Range Hood
- Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Swamp Cooler(s)
- Gas Heat, Wood. Forced Air.
- Finished, Partial, Daylight
- Guest Facilities
- Storm Door, Skylights
- Fireplace, Living Room, Gas Burning, Wood-burning, Blower, Gas Starter, Insert.
- Handicapped Access.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Handicapped Access, Walk-in Closets, Vaulted, Wet Bar, Window Coverings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, RV Parking.
- Covered, Screened Porch
- Sprinkler System
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Out Building, Handicapped Access, Satellite Dish, Security Lighting, Sidewalks, Extra Storage. Paved Road, Irrigation well, Irregular.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $89,950
Median sold price $65,900
Days On Market 80
Sales-List Price 97.0%
SOURCE: South Central Kansas MLS