Renovated and meticulously maintained patio home in SeaGate North at the end of a cul-de-sac! This 3bd/2ba home, offers a spacious 1,882 square feet of heated and cooled space which includes a sunroom, an open kitchen with all new cabinetry, granite countertops and stainless steel appliances, living room with built in's, a master bedroom that is spacious in size, has 2 walk in closets, and a master bathroom with large shower and separate tub. Additional interior features include plantation shutters throughout, a laundry room with extra cabinets and small desk area that would make a great crafting space, lots of storage, the 3rd bedroom is non-conforming and would make a great office with the wall to wall built-in's, and all windows have insulated film.
Single Family, Patio Home, 1 Story
Electric Water Heater
1,882 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable TV, DSL Available, Underground
W. D. HARTLEY
Detailed Room Information
- Laundry Room, Library
- Master Bedroom on Main, Split Plan
- Living/Dining Combo
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Energy Star Appliance(S), Microwave, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Tile, Carpet Wall to Wall, Wood
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Guest Facilities
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage.
- Patio Screened
- Pool Description
- No Pool
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sliding Glass Door. Cul-De-Sac, Gated Community, 2-Lane Road, Private Roads, Asphalt, Regular.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $446,250
Median Sold Price $435,000
Days On Site 392
Sales-List Price 93.5%
SOURCE: Northeast Florida MLS, Inc