Spacious all Brick Rancher Nestled on Lovely 1/4 Acre Tucked in the Back of the Popular Kemp Mill Estates Subdivision; This Home has so much to offer: Cathedral Ceilings; Living Room w/Bay Window and Hardwood Floors; Formal Dining Room has Chair Moldings and Opens to Large Table Space Kitchen with New Stainless Appliances, Plenty of Cabinets and Tons of Pantry Space; Nice Master Bedroom has Updated Ceramic Bath, 2 Closets and HW Floors; 2 Additional ML Bedrooms have HW Floors; Nicely Updated Ceramic Hall Bath; Lower Level has Large Walk-out Family Room, 4th Bedroom, Full Ceramic Bath; Huge Laundry Room w/Utility Sink and Door to Rear Yard - Plus Huge Storage Area too! The Beautiful & Private Fenced Rear Yard has Fire Pit and Lovely Patio; Grill on Patio off Kitchen has Natural Gas Hookup, So You'll Never Run out of Propane! Just Minutes from Shopping, Metro, Schools and Major Commuter Routes! You'll Love this Home and Location! One-Year HMS Warranty being Offered by Seller.
Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 2 Story
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
2,205 sq. ft
Kemp Mill Estates
Montgomery County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,305 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 900 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Dryer, Appliance Center, Disposal, Gas Range/Cooktop, Washer, Refrigerator, Ice Maker
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full, Partial, Entrance Outside, Walkout
- Guest Facilities
- Bay Window(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Front Yard, Back Yard. Level.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $439,700
Median Sold Price $415,000
Days On Site 67
Sales-List Price 99.4%
SOURCE: Bright MLS