Last Updated: 11/24/2017 10:27 PM
Less than a mile from the iconic Ingram Dam and across the street from the Guadalupe River lies this classic 4 bdr./3ba. plus study on 3.01 acres of level land with a private gated entrance. Inside this spacious home, one will find many popular amenities such as granite counter tops in the kitchen, recessed lighting throughout, multiple jetted tubs, a large walk-in closet in the master bedroom and so much more. The great room makes for an impressive entrance with its wood burning fireplace center stage. On the back side of the home, there is a large covered deck perfect for entertaining of large groups or just enjoying the quite serenity of the acreage. There is also a spacious workshop with 2 separate work rooms perfect for those needing a space for their tools and projects. See 3D Tour!
Single Family, Traditional, 1 Story
Softener Own, Electric Water Heater
Rock, Vinyl, Wood Frame
3,192 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Inside, Washer/Dryer Connection
- Bath Description
- Combined Tub/Shower
- Dishwasher, Electric Range/Cooktop, Trash Compactor
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane, Skylights
- Living Room.
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-in Closets, Hydro Tub, Smoke Alarm, Attic Access Only
Exterior / Lot Features
- Detached Garage, 2 Car Garage.
- Stone, Vinyl
- Deck/Patio, Porch Covered
- Sprinkler System
- Lot Dimensions
- 3.01 AC
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Gutters, Workshop, Utility Room. County Road, Asphalt.