Immaculate move in ready, spacious Block & Stucco 2B/2B home that doesn't need a thing! Immediately feel at home in this 2 bedroom home featuring ceramic tile & laminate flooring throughout, great for easy clean up and keeping cool! Kitchen features Corian kitchen counter tops, closet pantry, pass through window, & breakfast nook. Formal living and dining rooms, spacious master suite with two closets and upgraded vanity! Owners added a professionally built bonus room that serves a family room just off the kitchen, with central heat and air. From there step out to a cover porch with views to the beautiful above ground pool, two oversized sheds perfect storage or workshop! Solar panel for hot water heater & Roof has been replaced approximately 1.5 years ago. This home is a commuters dream, only a few minutes from I-4 & close to shopping areas, hospitals & Orlando Attractions. TURN KEY READY JUST WAITING FOR A NEW OWNER AND YOUR PERSONAL TOUCH!
Single Family, Contemporary, 1 Story
1,653 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Deltona Lakes Unit 07
Cable TV, Electric service available, Electric, Natural Gas, Propane, Solar
Detailed Room Information
- Inside, Hookups in Closet
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Microwave, Range, Exhaust Fan/Hood
- Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Fan
- Electric Heating, Solar. Central.
- Guest Facilities
- Insulated Window, Thermal Window
- Handicapped Access.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Handicapped Access, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, High Ceiling, Solid Surface Counter, Stone Counter Top, Unfurnished, Walk-in Closets, Window Blinds
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Driveway, Garage.
- Covered, Patio
- Pool Description
- Above ground, Private
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Irrigation System, Exterior Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sidewalks, Sliding Glass Door, Shed, Extra Storage, Workshop, Security Lighting, Street Lights. In City, In County, Paved Road.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $192,999
Median sold price $165,950
Days On Market 87
Sales-List Price 98.1%
SOURCE: My Florida MLS