Masterful design and charm are uniquely embodied in this 5 bedroom 4 bath masterpiece. Originally designed, this opulent home features a voluminous layout made for entertaining, including a large family room and a wet bar. The great room is the focal point of this home, featuring beautiful french doors that open up to the family room and accompanied by a remarkable chef’s kitchen. This home features two divine master suites; complete with a walk-in closet, dual sinks, beautiful brick fireplaces, and a relaxing ensuite jet tub. This one-of-a-kind home is located on a HUGE sprawling lot, featuring unobstructed views which are unparalleled, and include panoramic vistas of the gorgeous surrounding city. Every detail was carefully selected and quality crafted. Highlights include a skylight, a 7-zone climate-control system, full ceiling fire sprinklers, a high-tech security system, incredible energy-efficient solar panels, and spacious corner rooms that overlook the city. Come see this beauty with your own eyes!
Single Family, Ranch, 1 Story
3 Full/1 Half
3,785 sq. ft
Yes - 4 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Living Room, Guest Room, Attic
- First Floor Bedroom, Master Suite, 2 Master Suites, Walk-In Closet
- Dryer Connection, Hookups in Laundry Room, Inside
- Range/Oven Built-in, Dishwasher, Gas Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop
- Central Air
- Forced Air.
- Guest Facilities
- Entry Location
- Foyer Entry
- Living Room, Master Bedroom, Master Retreat, Gas Burning, Wood-burning, Fire Pit, Freestanding.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Bar, Home Automation, Pantry, Ceilings Trey, Wet Bar, Sound System Wiring, Washer Hook Ups, Foyer Entry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Garage Spaces. 4 Parking Spaces.
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Security Lighting.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $469,900
Median Sold Price $355,000
Days On Site 98
Sales-List Price 98.8%
SOURCE: California Regional MLS