Last Updated: 11/19/2017 2:45 PM
This five bedroom home is located in a quiet neighborhood with no CDD fees, low HOA fee, close to schools, shopping, and easy access to Big Bend Road, 301, and I-75. The first floor is wheel chair accessible with the master suite also on the first level. The master bath has his and her closets with garden tub and separate shower. The large dining room and separate living room gives you plenty of room to live and entertain. The kitchen has both a breakfast bar and eating area. A large pantry and lots of counter space make this a very functional and welcoming area of the house. Upstairs there is an alcove for a study, sitting room, or entertainment area. Off the alcove are four bedrooms and two full baths perfect for guests or a large family.
Single Family, 2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
Brick, Wood Frame
2,942 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Cable TV, Electric
Detailed Room Information
- Eat-In Kitchen, Breakfast Bar, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Dual Sinks, Separate Tub & Shower
- Dishwasher, Convection Oven, Refrigerator
- Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air
- Guest Facilities
- Wheelchair Access.
- Additional Interior Features
- Wheelchair Access, Smoke Alarm, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, 3 Car Garage.
- Pool Description
- No Pool
- Lot Dimensions
- 67x124, Up to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Wheelchair Access, Sidewalks. In County, Paved Road, Level.