THIS IS THE ONE!! Welcome to 118 Arlington Street Unit #2! This brand new 3 unit condo conversion is a One of a kind opportunity to own a TOTALLY RENOVATED spacious 1200 +/-s.f. 5 room 2 bedroom 2 Bath condo. This gorgeous 2nd floor unit features a sun filled living/dining room combo with gleaming hardwood floors, high ceilings, recessed lighting with open concept floor plan great for entertaining and casual living. The gourmet kitchen has all new SS appliances and imp. Brazilian granite counter tops with extra wide breakfast bar.There are two large bedrooms and two full bathrooms, including en suite master bath with walk-in closet. In unit Laundry. Energy saving on-demand hot water and efficient forced hot air gas heating system w/central air will save you money. There is ample deeded basement storage and one deeded parking space. Enjoy the outdoor space with professional landscaping and irrigation system. Located minutes to area shopping, dining, and public transportation.
Electric Water Heater, City
1,213 sq. ft
220v Service, Circuit Breaker Box, 200 Amps
HYDE PARK H.S.
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- Combined Tub/Shower
- Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Refrigerator, Freezer, Instant Hot Water, Range-Oven, Intercom System, Appliance Center, Gas Range/Cooktop
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet Wall to Wall, Wood, Stone
- Central Air, Heat Pump
- Gas Heat. Heat Pump, Wall Unit, Forced Air.
- Guest Facilities
- Bay Window(s), Insulated Window
- Additional Interior Features
- Stone Counter Top, Breakfast Bar, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Parking Spaces. Off Street, Paved Driveway.
- Sprinkler System
- Fiber shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Tennis Court, Biking/Fitness Trail, Insulated Doors, Gutters. Public Transport, Close To Shops, Park Adjacent, Conservation Area, Highway Access, Close To School, Ground Level Unit.
- Community Amenities
- Community Pool, Community Tennis, Golf Facilities
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $799,000
Median sold price $636,500
Days On Market 101
Sales-List Price 101.5%
SOURCE: MLSPIN - MLS Property Information Network