Last Updated: 11/18/2017 10:07 AM
REDUCED $300K, currently listed below appraised value! This unparalleled treasure is in search of new owners to appreciate this stately colonial, absorb the panoramic view of the Wye River, savor the unrivaled privacy, take comfort in this wildlife sanctuary, soak up all the enjoyment this property offers. Complete property detail visit the website for this property at 118icehousepoint.
Single Family, Colonial, 2 Story
4,026 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Foyer, Florida Room
- Bar, Kitchen Combo, Formal
- 2nd Kitchen, Island
- Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Instant Hot Water, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Trash Compactor
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Fan
- Wood. Heat Pump, Baseboard.
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane, Insulated Door, Insulated Window, Low-Emittance , Screened, Vinyl Frame, Wood Frame
- 4. Fireplace Glass Door, Fireplace Screen, Wood-burning.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Crown Molding, Attic Pull-down, Drapery Rods Only, Window Drapes-curtains, Window Blinds
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway, Garage, Circular Driveway.
- Porch, Deck, Front Porch, Rear Porch, Screened Porch, Roof Deck, Patio
- Pool Description
- Lot View
- River, Water, Scenic, Trees/Woods
- Split Rail
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Water Access, Water Front, Boat Slip, Sidewalks, Landscaped. Private Beach, River Front, Secluded, Cul-De-Sac, Private Roads, Asphalt, Paved Road, Partial Wood, Open.