Located in the heart of the lakes region, this 3 bed, 2 bath home has it all! Sitting on over 27 acres, you will have the privacy to roam, hike, and hunt on your own estate. Sitting just a short walk away from the Keoka Lake beach, you will be able to hear the loons calling from your front porch. Inside the home you will find a spacious kitchen and living area, 3 large bedrooms upstairs, and an optional large bonus room down stairs with a large walk in closet. The daylight, walkout basement offers a very large area that could easily be finished off. The space that this home offers, both inside and out, is a rare find. Whether it be a second home to enjoy the lakes and ski mountains, or a year round dwelling, this home is ready to help make some memories!
Single Family, Colonial
Private Water Service
Wood Frame, Vinyl Siding
1,573 sq. ft
Circuit Breaker Box, Propane
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 1,573 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Tile, Vinyl, Laminate, Carpet
- Propane, Hot Water. Wall Unit, Baseboard, Zone.
- Daylight, Full, Unfinished Basement, Walkout
- Guest Facilities
Exterior / Lot Features
- Off Street.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Gravel Road, Public Roads, Rolling, Wooded.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $174,500
Median Sold Price $180,000
Days On Site 87
Sales-List Price 98.8%
SOURCE: Maine Real Estate Information System (MREIS)