This very special property is a rare find! If you’ve dreamed of living in a Craftsman cottage near the beach, this could be the home for you! This historical home couldn’t be any cuter, and between the guest house and special Mills Act tax savings, you could be living the cottage lifestyle for much less than you’ve ever imagined. Hardwood floors, tongue and groove ceiling, and a built-in china cupboard provide character galore. The vintage kitchen and hall bath are charming. And a large master bedroom, complete with a fireplace, French doors to the gorgeous master bath turn the cottage into a spacious home! Enjoy evening conversations and summer barbeques on the back patio and grassy yard. Lemon and guava trees included! Attached to the garage is a full guest house that features a living room, kitchenette, bathroom and bedroom. Your guests will feel like they are at a bed and breakfast! A long driveway provides extra parking. Ask us about the Mills Act property tax savings!! Walking distance to award winning Alta Vista Elementary, Paras Jr High and Redondo Union High, trendy restaurants and the beach! Don’t wait to make this house your home.
Single Family, Ranch, Craftsman, 1 Story
1,550 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Detailed Room Information
- Living Room
- First Floor Bedroom, 1 Master Suite
- Gas Dryer Hookup, Outside
- Galley Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Range/Oven Free Standing, Gas Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- None, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Forced Air.
- Guest Facilities
- Master Bedroom, Outdoor Fireplace, Gas Starter.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- French Doors, Beamed, Built-Ins, Built-Ins, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Storage, Unfurnished, Washer Hook Ups, Window Blinds
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 1 Parking Spaces. Driveway, Garage.
- Patio, Front Porch, Slab
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Street Lights, Sliding Glass Door, Exterior Lighting, Guesthouse. Curbs Walk.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $1,199,499
Median Sold Price $1,150,000
Days On Site 63
Sales-List Price 99.8%
SOURCE: California Regional MLS