Don't miss out on this historic home in Haslett! Once part of a 200 acre farm, it was built by the Fuller family in 1874. This home has been cared for and loved for well over 100 years. The home features ample living spaces, 5 bedrooms, plus a huge finished bonus room on the 3rd floor. Beautiful woodwork with wood flooring throughout much of the home. A recently added 1 car attached garage is the perfect compliment to the 2.5 car carriage house that also features a huge finished space on it's second story for exercise or home office. The fully insulated carriage house is also outfitted with it's own furnace, ethernet and sewer. The property is beautifully landscaped, has a 1 year old roof with 50 year shingles. All of the major work has been done.
Single Family, 2+ Story
2 Full/1 Half
Public Water Service
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room
- Main B/R on Main Floor
- First Floor Laundry, Dryer Connection
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 2,784 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Oven, Oven Gas, Range, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Central Air
- Forced Air.
- Crawl, Partial
- Guest Facilities
- Gas Burning, Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Laminate Counter, Master Bath, Smoke Alarm, Foyer
Exterior / Lot Features
- Attached Garage, Detached Garage, 2 Car Garage, Finished Garage.
- Deck, Porch
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Paved Road.
On the corner of Haslett Rd and Academic Way. Parking off Academic.
Walk Score measures the walkability of any address, Transit Score measures access to public transit on a scale of 1-100.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $115,000
Median Sold Price $211,725
Days On Site
Not enough information to display market trend data at this time
Sales-List Price 97.1%
SOURCE: MIGLANS: Greater Lansing Association of Realtors