This is a gorgeous home, located in a 55 and older community of single family homes built in 1968 and containing substantial features, that include; 1.504 sq. ft. of open floor plan, 2 full bedrooms & 2 full bathrooms, quality wood flooring in living room, dining area and hallway, crown molding, carpeted in both bedrooms and family room, central heating/AC and secondary Cool Air system, walk-in closets, bonus room to patio, plantation shutters and ceiling fans. An oversized 1 car garage-with roll-up door, laundry area, plenty of storage, including direct access to kitchen. Kitchen includes separate eating area and recessed lighting. Front porch overlooks a landscaped yard of beautiful artificial turf, fruit trees and automatic sprinkler system. Located in Panorama Village, a community of homes, well maintained and surrounded by spectacular views of Mount San Jacinto. Supported amenities that include a 9 hole golf course, major clubhouse with meeting and entertainment hall, library, full kitchen access, hobby room, exercise gym, billiard & card room, beautiful pool and major spa, outside bar-b-q and party area, inside multiple shuffle board, lakes, koi fish, close to club house, reasonable monthly association fee ($90)...just to name a few things. If your looking for a place that will satisfy your search and meet your needs, has all the right ingredients of a perfect move, that fits your budget, then give us a look. We're sure you won't be disappointed.
Single Family, 1 Story
1,504 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Living Room, Attic
- First Floor Bedroom, 1 Master Suite, Walk-In Closet
- Dryer Connection, Hookups in Garage
- Dishwasher, Electric Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Microwave, Refrigerator, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane
- No Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Meeting Room
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 1 Parking Spaces. Storage Room, Direct Garage Access, Garage.
- Pool Description
- Community Pool
- Community Spa
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Billiard Room, Sidewalks, Rain Gutters, Satellite Dish. Storm drains.
- Community Amenities
- Exercise Area, Community Pool, Golf Facilities
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $257,975
Median Sold Price $238,900
Days On Site 99
Sales-List Price 98.3%
SOURCE: California Regional MLS