Lovely 4 BR, 3 BA ranch in quiet Preston Trails neighborhood. Vaulted ceilings and fireplace invite entertaining with attached formal dining area. Main floor laundry. Kitchen has plenty of storage, eating bar and additional dining area with laminate floors. Master bedroom has large bowed window, attached master bath with jetted tub, separate shower and large walk-in closet. Raised wood deck off kitchen and mid-level walk-out with patio. Fresh neutral paint inside and out. Bright lower level has large entertaining space with recreation/family room, built-in entertainment center, wet bar, 1 additional bedroom with walk-in closet, bathroom, large office area with plenty of cabinets and storage area. Yard has privacy fence and sprinkler. 3 car garage. Neighborhood pool, jogging paths, pond and playground.
Single Family, Traditional, 1 Story
Public Water Service
2,643 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Natural Gas, Sewer
Wichita School District (Usd 259
Detailed Room Information
- Main B/R on Main Floor
- Formal, Kitchen Combo, Living/Dining Combo
- Electric Laundry Hookups, First Floor Laundry, Hookups in Laundry Room
- Bath Description
- Master Bedroom Bath, Separate Tub & Shower, Dual Sinks
- Disposal, Refrigerator, Range Hood
- Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Finished, Full, View Out
- Guest Facilities
- Fireplace, Living Room, Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-in Closets, Vaulted, Wet Bar
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage.
- Patio, Deck
- Sprinkler System
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Playground. Paved Road.
- Community Amenities
- Recreation Facilities, Park Play Area
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $189,900
Median Sold Price $157,500
Days On Site 92
Sales-List Price 95.3%
SOURCE: South Central Kansas MLS