Incredible Skyline Views from all Levels! The Main Level features 12' Ceilings with Floor-to-Ceiling Windows and a Wrap-around Porch. The Kitchen boasts a 5 Burner Wolf Range, Double Ovens, and a Built-in bar with Dual Zone Wine Storage. Head Upstairs to the Master Suite with a Fireplace, Private Balcony, Spa-like Bath with an Oversized 7-head Shower, and Walk-in Closet with Custom Closet System. The Rooftop is the Ultimate Entertainment Space with a Wet Bar, Half Bath, Gas Fireplace, Capital Gas Grill, and Unobstructed City Views! Use the Elevator to easily access all 4 Levels from Garage to Rooftop. The Backyard is Fully Fenced and HUGE! Short Stroll to Shopping, Dining, and Entertainment in Midtown including Atlantic Station, a new Whole Foods, and more!
Single Family-Detached, Contemporary, 2+ Story
3 Full/2 Half
Tankless Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Wa
3,459 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Exercise Room
- Breakfast Bar, Island
- Dryer, Washer, Cooktop Separate, Dishwasher, Double Oven, Garbage Disposal, Microwave Built-In, Convection Oven, Range-Oven, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Electric, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Zone.
- Bath Finished, Daylight, Entrance Inside, Finished Rooms, Full
- Guest Facilities
- 3. Great Room, Master Bedroom, Gas Starter.
- Burglar Alarm, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Bookcases, Ceilings 9 Ft Plus, Elevator, Walk-in Closets, Wet Bar
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Car Garage, Garage.
- Stucco, Stone
- Balcony, Deck/Patio
- Lot View
- Lot Dimensions
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Walk to Shopping, Garden. Level.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $469,900
Median sold price $260,000
Days On Market 83
Sales-List Price 98.2%
SOURCE: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service