Large custom built brick waterfront home with easy/level walk to the water. Tall cathedral ceilings, beautiful granite kitchen, attached garage AND a detached 30x40 insulated shop. The walk-out basement has tall ceilings and a media area. The master suite has a double vanity, walk-in tile shower, whirlpool tub, and two (his and hers) walk-in closets. This home is within walking (or golf cart) distance of Prizer Point Marina, the Rockcastle boat ramp, and the iconic "rock" landmark on Lake Barkley.
Single Family, 1 Story
Water District, Electric Water Heater
2,844 sq. ft
Yes - 6 spaces
Yes -1 space
Circuit Breaker Box
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Area, Formal
- Hookups in Utility Room
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Dual Sinks, Separate Tub & Shower, Walk-In Closet, Whirlpool Bath
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer
- Tile, Concrete, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Basement, Entrance Outside, Full, Entrance Inside, Partially Finished, Walkout
- Guest Facilities
- Screened, Storm Door, Thermal Window, Tilt Out Windows
- Fireplace, Gas logs, Great Room.
- Burglar Alarm, Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Bookcases, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Walk-in Closets, Washer/dryer Hookup, Ceilings 9 Ft Plus
Exterior / Lot Features
- 6 Garage Spaces. 1 Carport Spaces. Attached Garage, Detached Garage, Concrete Driveway, Paved Driveway.
- Porch Covered, Deck
- Lot View
- Rolling, Level
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Out Building, Sidewalks, Trees, Lake, Satellite Dish. Corner, In County, Dead End Street, Asphalt, Gravel Road, Level, Rolling, Wooded.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $164,950
Median Sold Price $135,000
Days On Site 119
Sales-List Price 100.0%
SOURCE: KYWKR - Western KY Regional MLS